In this article, I will list the top 10 cheating songs. Some of them are from the cheater’s perspective, some of them are through the eyes of the people being cheated on. Either way, I hope you enjoy it!
10) Unfaithful by Rihanna. In this song, Rihanna tells her sordid story of how she’s in a relationship with one man, but she is constantly unfaithful to him with another. She doesn’t want to hurt him, but no matter which path she takes, it’s inevitable that she will.
9) Same Girl by R. Kelly featuring Usher. A melodic conversation between Usher and R. Kelly, and how they found out that they were both messing around with the same girl. It’s a priceless music video, too. They pulled off their facial expressions really well.
8) Stand By Your Man by Tammy Wynette. You can’t exactly tell, but this song was actually written with cheating as one of it’s main focal points. It was written during a time where women were supposed to stay faithful and still stay with their husbands, even if they were running around on them. It wasn’t exactly fair, but it’s a good song, anyway.
7) Your Cheating Heart by Hank Williams Jr. I just like the way that Hank sings it better. It tells the classic story of how cheaters always get found out in the end, no matter how it happens.
6) Beautiful Liar by Beyonce featuring Shakira. This sassy song tells a story of two women who found out that their man was playing them both. It’s a fun song, even if the meaning is terrible.
5) White Liar by Miranda Lambert. It’s true, the truth does come out a little at a time. The man is cheating, he thinks he’s keeping his secret pretty well. As it turns out, she knew all along, and was doing the same thing to him!
4) Take A Bow by Rihanna. This song tells an age old story in a fresh way. The woman in this song is pretty much sarcastically awarding her sleazy, cheating boyfriend with an award for telling the best lie.
3) When You Were Cheating by Sara Evans. Sara delivers a kick in the pants to her man in this slightly amusing song.
2) Who’s Cheatin’ Who by Alan Jackson. It’s a very upbeat song for what it’s about, and also very true. You never really know who’s cheating who. It kind of makes you wonder.
1) Wish I Didn’t Know Now by Toby Keith. My fiance actually just asked me why I put this song as number one. Well, this song is my favorite cheating song because I’ve been where Toby is in this song. There are times that I would just rather not know. As the old saying goes, sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Now that you’ve read my list, you should drop me a comment and let me know what you think. Share your favorite cheating song. Thanks for reading!