Last updated: July 26, 2023
Welcome to Karla.News (“we”, “us”, “our”, “Karla.News”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you visit our blog at www.karla.news.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect:
We collect several types of information from and about users of our blog, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the site.
How We Use Your Information:
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our blog and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our blog or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
Disclosure of Your Information:
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.